ROHTANG – manikaran
About the Tour: Manali, a magnetic city nestled in the Himalayas beckons to the soul of adventures, nature fans as well as solace-seekers. Stretched out leisurely at the banks of the River Beas, this fascinating hill station is blessed with superb surroundings characterised through forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards which have increased its recognition quicker than the clouds that dance on its hilltops. Go sliding down the slopes of Solang valley or store your coronary heart out on the nearby market, Manali has it all. Explore the city of Kullu this is wonderfully blessed with a mixture of adventure and nature. At the quit pass through the Mini Israel of India – Kasol to reach Manikaran, in which you can take a relaxing dip in the warm water springs, marking the proper quit of your holiday in the mountains.
- Experience the fun of crusing in the air and get a bird’s eye view even as Paragliding above the Solang Valley
- Relish your flavor buds with the specific kind of fruit wines which can be domestically brewed and elderly for years
- Behold the perspectives of enchanting snow cladded peaks, bottleneck roads, gushing rivers as you mark your journey to Kullu
- Spot forums written in Hebrew as you input the old fashioned little city of Kasol
- Soak in the religious and enjoyable vibes at Manikaran, a respected spiritual hotspot in the mesmerising Parvati Valley