Perched amidst mighty Himalayan peaks and home to picturesque river valleys, quaint cafes and lively street markets, Manali is one of India’s most loved hill stations. From exploring the cobblestone paths of Old Manali to trying out adventure sports at Solang Valley, there are a variety of experiences you can pack into your next trip to Manali. Savour a hearty meal at a riverside café, pick up some touristy knick-knacks or just take a leisurely stroll on the Mall Road—Manali has something for every kind of traveller.
- DAY-1 Delhi – manali overnight jorney.
- DAY-2 Manali arrival | jogini waterfall trek.
- DAY-3 Local manali sightseeing | new year party at hotel..
- DAY-4 Solang valley, atal tunnel sightseeing.
- DAY-5 Kullu sightseeing | back to delhi
- DAY-6 Reach delhi with lots of memories