The riverside retreat of Jibhi; is an adventure-centric getaway blessed with a wealth of nature’s treasures. This quiet valley is right for trekking, fishing, natural world watching, and coming across below-explored hill villages. The lovely valley has stunning ridgelines, forests, waterfalls, mountains, meadows, and lakes. Jibhi is a super vacation spot for tourists who’re seeking to get away from mundane life in concrete jungles and busy towns for rejuvenation. Jibhi gives the right blend of adorable brief trails, which can be observed with out a guide; longer, greater elusive paths deep into the forests, which may be explored below professional guidance; breath-taking waterfalls; meandering rivers to wander alongside the banks. More adventurous can ascend the heights of surrounding ridges. Among these kind of herbal beauties lie specific villages – a number of that may simplest be reached on foot – and some of pleasant temples, inclusive of Shringa Rishi Temple, Chehni Kothi, Buddhi Nagin – Serolsar Lake.
Tirthan Valley is a hidden treasure in the lands of Himachal Pradesh. Far away from the hustle bustle and an off-beat tourist location, it is an ideal place if you want to spend few days at leisure in nature’s lap, enjoy trekking, fishing and nature’s walk. Called ‘Himachal’s Best Kept Secret’, Tirthan Valley perched at an altitude of 1600 metres above sea level is the perfect getaway destination blessed with a wealth of nature’s tresures. It is the perfect placed to be if you are tired from the hustle & bustle of the everyday metro life full of noise and pollution. Named after the pristine Tirthan river, the valley offers opens the doors to the newly recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site – The Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP), spread over an area of 1100 sq kilometers. It is a paradise for trekkers, offering one of the finest trekking opportunities in the world. Not to forget for bird lovers as well who spend days camping in the heart of this park. For not only an escape from the overcrowded city life, but also an escape from the more-crowded Himachali getaways, it doesn’t get much better than Tirthan. Read on to explore more about this place left untouched, untill now…
- Watch the 1500 year old Pahadi Temple Tower lean to the right over the years at Chaini Fort
- Relive your favorite Bollywood moments as you walk towards the beautiful Jalori pass and experience the YJHD summit moments
- Trek through the dense pine forest till the Serolsar Lake where one can dip their feet in the fresh cold water of the lake to rejuvenate your soul
- Explore the world heritage site - The Great Himalayan National Park popular for its unique flora and fauna
- Reward your eyes with the sight of a double rainbow as you stand below the Jibhi waterfall