Built on a hilltop 1,100 m (3,600 ft) above sea level on the Aravalli range, the fort of Kumbhalgarh has perimeter walls that extend 36 km (22 mi), making it among the longest walls in the world. The frontal walls are 4.5 m (15 ft). Kumbhalgarh has seven fortified gateways.
- DAY-1 DEPARTURE TO UDAIPUR | OVERNIGHT JOURNEY
- DAY-2 REACH UDAIPUR | EXPLORE SAHELIYON KI BARI, FATEH SAGAR LAKE
- DAY-3 EXPLORE LAKE PICHOLA, CITY PALACE, JAGDISH TEMPLE, AND KARNI MATA ROPEWAY
- DAY-4 LEAVE FOR KUMBHALGARH | KUMBHALGARH FORT SIGHTSEEING | DEPARTURE BY EVENING
- DAY-5 REACH BACK TO DELHI