Mount Abu is a hill station in the Aravalli range in the Sirohi district of the state of Rajasthan in western India.The mountain forms a rocky plateau 22 km long by 9 km wide. The highest peak on the mountain is Guru Shikhar at 1,722 m (5,650 ft) above sea level. It is referred to as ‘an oasis in the desert’ as its heights are home to rivers, lakes, waterfalls and evergreen forests. It is also home to numerous Hindu and Jain temples. The nearest train station is Abu Road railway station 28 km away.
- DAY-1 Departure from delhi. Overnight journy
- DAY-2 Reach Udaipur | Saheliyom Bari, eateh sagar lake sightseeing | Dinner and overnight stay
- DAY-3 Reach mt. abu and visit nalli lake, Dilwara jain temple & mount abu mall road
- DAY-4 City Palace, Lake Pichola, Jafdish Temple and karni mata ropeway | Departure to delhi
- DAY-5 Reach back to delhi